Join us for an invitation-only, three-day intensive training program led by experts who will cover a wide range of topics, including best practices in fund governance, risk management, sustainable investment, manager selection and oversight, global strategy, and maximizing portfolio returns.
ValueEdge Advisors was created five years ago to help institutional investors engage effectively as owners with their portfolio companies. In so doing, ValueEdge Advisors has developed expertise in a range of activities, such as:
- Convening constructive dialogue between institutional owners and corporations.
- Assisting public pension funds in crafting ESG integration policies and practices.
- Developing remedies to repair corporate governance of companies in the settlement of securities litigation.
- Identifying director candidates for institutions to nominate to improve board composition and performance.
- Using shareowner proposals and other tools to push productive engagement between institutions and company management.
- Leading conferences for institutional fiduciaries to keep abreast of emerging trends and cutting-edge developments in corporate governance.
- Advocating for corporate governance best practices before senior U.S. and U.K. policymakers.
Co-founded by Chairman Robert A.G. Monks and CEO Richard A. Bennett, ValueEdge Advisors also includes Vice Chair Nell Minow, Senior Research Associate John P.M. Higgins, and Research Associate Abigail Bennett. Our governance professionals have had leading roles in founding, owning, and successfully managing proxy advisory firms, activist investment funds, ESG research companies, and governance consultancies, as well as personal experience as directors and officers of public and private companies. ValueEdge Advisors also have extensive experience in politics and policymaking, including serving in senior elected and appointed positions in government.
We encourage you to follow us on Twitter @ValueEdgeAdvsrs and to visit our website at www.valueedgeadvisors.com, where we post frequently about unfolding events, news items, and emerging trends.
Robbins Geller is one of the world’s leading complex litigation firms representing plaintiffs in securities fraud, antitrust, corporate mergers and acquisitions, consumer and insurance fraud, multi-district litigation, and whistleblower protection cases. With 200 lawyers in 9 offices, Robbins Geller has obtained many of the largest securities, antitrust, and consumer class action recoveries in history, recovering tens of billions of dollars for victims of fraud and corporate wrongdoing. Robbins Geller attorneys are consistently recognized by courts, professional organizations, and the media as leading lawyers in their fields of practice.
For more than thirty years, Gilardi has been among the nation’s leading experts in legal settlements and claims administration. In 2015, we were acquired by Computershare, a global leader in financial and governance services. Through this acquisition, we have bolstered our already unmatched knowledge and experience with unequaled scale, security and technology.